Manor Park, STORNOWAY, Isle Of Lewis HS1 2EU
Accommodation Reservations: t: +44(0)1851 706600 e: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Caberfeidh Hotel is perfectly situated for anyone visiting Stornoway and the Outer Hebrides whether it be for business or pleasure.
There are direct air services to Stornoway airport from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Inverness, Aberdeen and Benbecula. By sea, Calmac’s MV Isle of Lewis sails between Stornoway and Ullapool, twice each way on all week days (3x some Summer days) and once on Sundays.
Stornoway is centrally placed for touring the Isle of Lewis and the most southerly point of the Isle of Harris is only about 1.5 hours’ drive from the Caberfeidh.
The only one-way car hire for a holiday journey between Lewis and Barra (or Barra and Lewis) is available as part of an Outer Hebrides holiday package from Hebridean Hopscotch Holidays, which may include the Caberfeidh Hotel if you choose it as part of your Scottish island hopping holiday.
Taxi fare approx GBP10.
Total distance 3.7 miles, 10 minutes by car.
1. Exit the airport roundabout and follow signs towards Stornoway Town Centre A866.
2. At approximately 2.8 miles, pass Comhairle nan Eilean Siar (Council Offices) and Nicolson Institute (School) - both on your right - then turn right at roundabout into Matheson Road B8027.
3. At 3.3 miles, end of Matheson road, turn right at the roundabout into Macaulay Road A857.
4. At 3.6 miles and next roundabout, turn left onto Perceval Road South A858 and then almost immediately right into Cabarfeidh Hotel.
Total distance 1.1 miles, 4 minutes by car.
1. Turn left out of Ferry Terminal onto Shell Street
2. In 0.1 miles at the first roundabout, then take the 2nd exit onto James St A866.
3. Continue for a further 0.5 miles to the next roundabout and take the 1st exit onto Matheson Rd B8027.
3. At a further 0.5 miles at end of Matheson road, turn right at the roundabout into Macaulay Road A857.
4. In 0.3 miles and at next roundabout, turn left onto Perceval Road South A858 and then almost immediately right into Cabarfeidh Hotel.
Foot passengers, please take a taxi or see Bus directions below.
We suggest a taxi may be more convenient. Fare from town centre for approx GBP3.
1. Take service number W5 from Stornoway bus station - on harbour-side opposite town hall and adjacent to ferry terminal.
2. Ask for the stop opposite Co-Op Store on Macaulay Road (2stps, 5 minutes).
3. Walk very slightly uphill for about 0.2 miles from bus stop to next roundabout, turn left onto Perceval Road South A858 and then almost immediately right into Cabarfeidh Hotel.
Nearest train station is Inverness. From Inverness, take Citylink coach to Ullapool for Stornoway ferry. http://www.calmac.co.uk
It is essential that you pre-book the Citylink coach at http://www.citylink.co.uk
On disembarking, take a taxi or follow Bus directions from ferry terminal above.
Taxi fare approx GBP3-4.
1. From south on A858, the hotel is clearly signposted on the left side, at the bottom of the hill into Stornoway, about 50 metres before the first roundabout.
2. From north on A857, pass Western Isles Hospital on your left as you enter Stornoway, then turn right at the first roundabout signposted Tarbert A858. The hotel is on your right immediately after turning at the roundabout.
3. From other start points, follow the port directions above.
Manor Park, Perceval Road South
Stornoway, Isle Of Lewis HS1 2EU
T. 01851 702604
F. 01851 705572
E. Use contact form, please.
Manor Hotel (Stornoway) Limited, Registered Office: 11 James Street, Stornoway Isle of Lewis HS1 2QN
Company Registered in Scotland No SC047398. VAT Reg. No: 481 5881 17
Copyright © 2013