Weddings in Stornoway
Weddings and functions in the Hebrides
…dedicated to quality, with a great choice of venues
Following your first discussions with your Personal Wedding Planner, until your last guest departs, the Cabarfeidh Hotel team is dedicated to making your wedding day perfect.
From the intimate Oak Suite to the majestic Manor ballroom, there’s an ambience of character here, that will lend itself to your wedding, family party or social gathering.
Whether you’re planning a banquet for 200 – with dancing to a live band, a world clan gathering, or a simple celebration for less than a dozen guests, we can provide the perfect environment.
Under the applicable law, the Cabarfeidh Hotel is an ‘Approved Place’ for a civil marriage, which means you have the option to hold a marriage ceremony at the hotel, as well as your wedding reception, should you wish.
- Experienced, skilled wedding managers.
- Renovated ballroom capacity for up to 200 guests.
- Separate bar-lounge adjoins ballroom.
- On-site, restaurant quality catering.
- Free room for bridal couple.
- You’re welcome to include your own decor ideas.
- Spacious performance stage.
- Easy access.
- Plenty of free parking.
- Free celebration meal for two on your first anniversary.
- Complete menu and drinks packages.
The key to success is in the attention to every detail, enabling our experienced, qualified staff to bring your ideas to life.
The Cabarfeidh Hotel has provided a wonderful environment for wedding receptions for so long that we’re now hosting receptions for the daughters and sons of our original happy couples.
When you’re ready, please call us on 01851 702604 to make an appointment for an initial, no obligation, discussion about your plans..