Luxurious bedrooms at the
Outer Hebrides’ leading hotel
Relax in comfort with all you need from a hotel room
Following extensive refurbishment of the guest bedrooms at the Cabarfeidh Hotel in the Outer Hebrides ‘capital’, Stornoway, you’ll enjoy the kind of comfort you’re entitled to expect in an international hotel of four star standard.
We offer double rooms with generous size beds, twins and singles, plus an adapted room. All guest rooms are are on first and second floors, with lift and stair access directly adjacent to the hotel reception area.
- Wonderfully comfy beds.
- Free wi-fi: wireless broadband access for your laptop.
- Colour TV with a full selection of popular FreeView channels.
- Room service from 11 am – 2 pm and 5 – 9.30 pm.
- Hospitality tray.
- Irons and ironing board on request.
- All rooms have bath with shower.
- Luxurious Keiji soaps, shampoo, body lotions.
You can check out our latest on-line booking rates by clicking the ‘Reservations’ panel on the right.