Conference, business meeting rooms and exhibition space in Stornoway
Flexible business meeting rooms – spaces for conferences and exhibitions.
From a theatre space to seat 350, to a simple meeting over a pot of coffee, Stornoway’s Cabarfeidh Hotel has a complete range of business meeting rooms.
While we are used to hosting meetings, exhibitions, conferences and trade-shows for local commerce and institutions, we also provide business meeting rooms for many others from the Western Isles and off-island clients. The ballroom also operates well as a sale room for trading functions and has been regularly used by Marks and Spencer, Debenhams and other mainland based retailers.
Manor Ballroom features:
- Largest dedicated conference and business meeting rooms space in Stornoway and the Outer Hebrides, maximum capacity of 350 persons seated theatre style.
- Natural light through windows at one end gives a spacious feel.
- Permanent stage can be augmented by the hotel’s own additional modular units for fashion shows or other entertainment.
- Loads up to 1.5 metres wide accessible direct from the car park.
- Public entrance is through a spacious foyer with cloakroom facilities.
- Direct access to kitchens means that restaurant-quality food can be served freshly cooked and hot.
- Banqueting food service is under the same direction as the highly respected Solas restaurant, resulting in excellent levels of client satisfaction.
Medium size conference and business meeting rooms in Stornoway
Oak Suite features:
- Seat up to 100 theatre style or up to around 40 for a tabled meeting or private meal.
- Perfect for many meetings and promotional presentations.
- Private bar and entry through the banqueting suite foyer, with private cloakroom facilities.
- With its chandelier, glass drop wall lights and lots of mirror features, the room may be dressed for a glittering occasion.
Willow Suite features:
- Ideal for those seeking small business meeting rooms in the Outer Hebrides/Western Isles.
- Accessed directly from the hotel reception area.
- Comfortable room for meetings up to 30 people – more for theatre style.
- Ideal for private dining up to around 25 guests.
- Useful for modest sales and demonstrations, opticians, business machines, etc.
- Large windows give natural light, which may be reduced effectively with fully lined curtains.
Brochures and downloads for meeting and conference planning materials
These are hosted on Issuu and will open in a new browser window. To make your own copy and keep it on your computer, after following the link below, click the share button that appears underneath the document window and then select the download option.